Ahmed Shah's Ahmedabad
Overview Of Green Canvas Bags
The historic city of Ahmedabad was founded in the surge of Islamic conquests that had swept through India. It was established in 1411 AD by a noble, Ahmed Shah, who had rebelled against his overlords in Delhi. Straddling the Sabarmati river, this prosperous city of six million is a delight for archeologists, anthropologists, architects, historians, sociologists, traders, bargain hunters, and plain tourists.
Size and Fit:
- Height: 16 inches (40.64cm)
- Width: 14 inches (35.56cm)
- Inclusive of a 3-inch (7.62cm) gusset on both sides.
- Supports weight up to 21 lbs. (9.52 Kgs)
Material and Care:
- Full canvas exterior
- Cold wash in mild detergent
- Our bags are foldable and save space
Shipping and Delivery
- Price Quoted is exclusive of Shipping Charges within the US
- We deliver the bag using eco-friendly material only
- We Currently Deliver to worldwide locations
Friends don’t let friends trash the Earth. STOP using plastic and make the right choice!
Sign up for our newsletter
We’ll send you updates on our latest launches and more. Need to take off? un-subscribe at any time.
© 2020 GreenCanvasOnline.com. All rights reserved. Site created and managed by webghat.com