CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE
Green Canvas is looking for full-time or part-time Customer Experience team members to take our over-the-phone and on-the-web customer experience to the next level.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and high levels of empathy while being a problem-solving wizard.
- RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handle all customer inquiries, including product advice, order issues, and lost packages
- Learn our technology to properly respond to customers
- Be resourceful and solve problems thoroughly
- Escalate issues to supervisor as necessary
- Know our product line extremely well and stay on top of all new releases
- YOU :
- Are upbeat, positive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have weekend and holiday availability, particularly November through January, with a minimum of 20 hours a week
- WE :
- Since its inception, Green Canvas has operated with a dauntless attitude and daring objective: to focus on the needs of a generation and deliver thoughtful solutions so that people can spend time enjoying life’s valuable moments.
- Today’s fast-paced, mobile lifestyle requires products that go further, that can adapt and perform beyond expectations. By fusing fashion with athlete-caliber function, our products are designed to support you in living smart -- even if it’s as simple as packing for a commute that goes from home to the office to spin. No matter your journey, stay ready to see the potential in everything.
Today is the day.