We’re looking for a designer who has experience working closely with a marketing team on acquisition initiatives and is comfortable jumping onto a variety of digital and print projects. We’re currently growing and evolving our strategic creative output in our all of marketing channels. We’re looking for someone who is a motivated self starter and a badass creative to join us.
- RESPONSIBILITIES :
- As a digital designer, you will work closely with a team of photographers, copywriters, videographers, techs, and creatives harmoniously
- Report directly to the Creative Director
- Support calendar timelines to maintain Marketing schedule
- Work closely with the head of Marketing and Creative Director to ensure brand story is communicated through visuals and copy.
- Creatively communicate the Green Canvas brand through content and copy on all social platforms.
- YOU :
- You are scrappy, know how to make things happen, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You’re curious and actively aware of the latest trends in design, tech, culture, brands and art
- You are a good collaborator - enjoy working with a team, are respectful and considerate of other people’s opinions, but also not afraid to contribute
- Ideally you have 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- You’re proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, etc
- WE :
- We’re at in incredible point in Green Canvs’s growth where the creative team is able to thrive, and you’ll be integral in contributing in this exciting and transformative growth. Green Canvas is passionate about our customer, and how we can be a meaningful part of their lives.
- We aim to empower through our product and through our messaging as a lifestyle brand. Our bags are designed for badass humans getting the most out of life, and you’re one of them. We can’t wait to have you join our team!