As a Green Canvas intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about retail, fashion, start-ups and how to start your own business. You will learn from the founder, who have business experience, both in Chicago, San Francisco and Mumbai. You will have the opportunity to work in operations, logistics, customer experience, content creation (writing, photography and video), graphic design, art direction, and/or product development. You will get a well-rounded perspective of our business and become a natural brand ambassador as well.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and want to get the full fashion/start-up experience, then we want to talk to you!
Spring and Fall Internship candidates must be available 2 days per week. Summer Internship candidates must be available 4-5 days per week.
- Are upbeat, positive, and believe that the best way to handle any challenge is with a smile
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to switch gears on a moment’s notice
- Are proactive; see something that isn’t working? Help fix it!
- Are passionate about our products and what we do!
- Since its inception, Green Canvas has operated with a dauntless attitude and daring objective: to focus on the needs of a generation and deliver thoughtful solutions so that people can spend time enjoying life’s valuable moments.
- Today’s fast-paced, mobile lifestyle requires products that go further, that can adapt and perform beyond expectations. By fusing fashion with athlete-caliber function, our products are designed to support you in living smart -- even if it’s as simple as packing for a commute that goes from home to the office to spin. No matter your journey, stay ready to see the potential in everything.
Today is the day.
- Applications submitted during the following months will be evaluated for the following internship timeframes:
- Applications received October through December will be evaluated for Spring internships.
- Applications received March through May will be evaluated for Summer internships.
- Applications received June through August will be evaluated for Fall/Winter internships.